Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MY MISSION.

Hi, I'm Alie. I'm from Boulder, but this project is going to be beginning in New York.
My plan is to encourage others. 
Simple enough. But, actually not. My hope is that I can give people even the smallest glimpse of the Lord.
And I want to do so, by making total strangers, have a better day. After all, everyone deserves a couple kind words to make their day brighter. Now, at this point you're probably wondering "how the dump are you going to do this without walking up to people and creeping them out?". Well, thankfully the solution to this was given to me by the Lord... I'm going to "make LOVE, my business". 
By this I mean I am going to hand out business cards to people who I believe deserve to have a better day.
Of course everyone deserves to have a brighter day...but unfortunately being an unemployed 16 year old, the possibility of me being about to afford a couple billion business cards...is slim.

IF YOU RECEIVED A CARD...
I would absolutely adore if you gave me feedback, as to if your day was brightened in any way shape or form....if you wanna join this project email me at alieandchapstick@gmail.com

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

No comments:

Post a Comment